- osteoporosis n – a condition in which the bones become weak and break easily due to a depletion of minerals
- fracture n – a break in a bone
- sprain n – overstretched or torn ligament
- dislocation n – the ends of the bones in a joint are forced out of their normal positions
- scoliosis n – an abnormal curvature of the spine
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.