intr.v. ached, ach·ing, aches
- To suffer a dull, sustained pain.
- To feel sympathy or compassion.
- To yearn painfully: refugees who ached for their homeland.
- A dull, steady pain. See Synonyms at pain.
- A longing or desire; a yen.
- A painful sorrow.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.